My Canon Printer Doesn’t Print
• Try checking if the printer is properly plugged in and turned on.
• The machine begins printing once the ON lamp is lit and not flashing.
• Occasionally you may face delay due to heavy graphics.
• Wait for the ON lamp to stop flashing.
• Printing commences once the lamp is steady.
• Check if you have any undeleted print jobs left. Remove these print jobs from the queue. Then, retry printing your material.
My Canon printer is printing too Slow
Your printer can be slow if your printing pages have high graphics or the equipment is set to print high quality output. A simple way to speed up your printer’s performance is to: reduce the print quality or change the setting to draft mode. Doing this will improve your printer’s speed as well as save ink toner. Also ensure you are not using heavy loaded graphics for printing.
My Canon Printing Getting Frequent Paper Jams
The frequent paper jam in the printer is due to many reasons: any foreign material stuck inside or tiny bits of paper inside the machine or the paper not aligned properly into the machine. To resolve this-
• The first thing you must do is to turn off the printer and unplug it.
• Now without touching the film or rail, gently pull out the jammed paper.
• Make sure no paper is left inside.
• Try printing your page
My Canon Printer Producing Faded/Very Light Prints
This issue appears when the print head is clogged due to dried ink. To resolve this issue, make sure:
• To do the print jobs atleast one for a day, this will prevent your ink from drying.
• For prints that contains horizontal lines or spots, clear the dried ink using the printer’s utility program.
• Sometimes, faded prints happen because the ink is about to run out. Make sure your ink cartridges are not empty.
• After you are done, print a test page to check if the problem is resolved.
If you still facing this issue call Canon Printer customer service and speak to our representative.
“No Paper” Alert Appears
When “No Paper” error appears even if there’s paper on the printer, there may be a foreign object on the rear tray. To resolve this:
• Turn off and unplug the printer; then, remove the object.
• Ensure that the paper is properly loaded into the machine.
• Ensure that the edges of the sheets of paper are aligned and the paper is in portrait orientation.
• Make sure the paper is not curled, wrinkled or too thick.
• Lastly, try cleaning the paper feed roller to resolve this problem.
Troubleshoot Your Canon Printer Issues on Canon Toll Free Number
You can troubleshoot your printer problems on your own, without spending a lot but there are certain printer issues that require professional hand to fix & repair the issue completely. If still your issue is not resolved, contact our canon printer technical support number, which is available 24x7. Our certified technical support team will assist you through our Canon Live Chat or Online support. We offer the best solutions for Canon issues like browser/driver compatibility, WIFI connection, paper jam or driver support etc.
Call us on our Canon Printer Support number are 1-800-436-0509 for USA & Canada, +44-800-046-5700 for UK &1-800-769-903 for Australia.
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.