Friday, August 17, 2018
CANON PIXMA M922 ERROR B200 RESOLVED WITH CANON PRINTER SUPPORT
Canon Pixma range is known for producing efficient printing, copying & scanning results and has been the first choice among maximum users around the world. Users reported a dreadful error in Canon Maxima printers displayed as Canon Maxima B200 Error. The error usually indicates the problems in print head. Your Canon Pixma print head may have died or needs attention. You must follow the troubleshooting steps below or call Canon Printer Support Helpline to talk to our best Canon technical team.
· Remove all ink cartridges and re-install new ones.
· Remove Print Head and thoroughly clean all of the gold contacts with either pure alcohol or a non-oily cleaning fluid.
· Reinstall the printhead and make sure that the ribbon cable connector is firmly plugged into the print head itself.
· Purchase a new Print Head from canon and install it yourself or ask a technician over phone for support.
Here we have listed out 5 solution steps to resolve Canon Pixma B200 error, follow them as listed on.
5 Solutions To Resolve Canon Pixma Error Code B200
The error is reported on other Canon Pixma models too, some being, mg6320, mp560, mx870, mx922, mp620, mg522, and more. To resolve Canon Error Code B200, we've listed steps to resolve the error completely from your Pixma printer.
Solution 1: Unplug Power Cord
The basic thing you should first do is to "unplug the power cord”.
· Turn off the printer, unplug it, move the printer head towards the middle and then turn it back on.
· Once it's turned on again, before the printer head is going to go back to the right and then left, wait for it to restart.
· Check if the error code has been cleared.
Solution 2: Clean the Printhead
Try replacing empty ink cartridges and thoroughly cleaning the printhead. When the print head is out thoroughly clean it by flushing all ink out under the hot water tap. Keep the water flowing through until the water comes out fully clean. This will remove any hardened ink which has solidified inside of the print head itself. The print head can be dried after by using a hair drier or simply by carefully dabbing it with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
If you are not getting what to do, call Canon Printer Support for help.
Solution 3: Resolve Any Electrical Error with Printhead
Turn the printer off for a couple minutes, remove obstructions, if any, and then turn the printer on again. If it does not work, inspect the electrical error within the print head. You may follow the step-by-step guide on fixing this error.
· Switch Off Power
· Open up the print head bay.
· Switch On power
· Wait for the print carriage to begin transferring to the left and let it go past halfway.
· Just before the print carriage gets to the left hand side & close the cover.
· Leave the Printer switched on
· Check if the error is fixed
Solution 5: Canon Pixma Support
If the above steps fail to troubleshoot your canon Pixma Printer Printhead issues, we recommend you to try the trustworthy Canon Pixma Support number 1-800-436-0509, which is absolutely toll free with availability 24x7. Whether your concern is regarding the configuration of your canon printer, or the browser/driver compatibility issue, we resolve all giving you a 100% satisfaction.
Just note down our canon printer toll free number 18007976023
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.
Canon Printer Go Offline? Enable Your Canon Printer Online| Call Toll Free +1-800-436-0509 USA “My Canon Printer is saying its offli...
Canon Pixma range is known for producing efficient printing, copying & scanning results and has been the first choice among maxi...
Canon Pixma has been very popular from the time it has launched. Although the printers are worth buying yet many users have reported er...