During the time of printing you may come across some flashing Canon error code like 6000 being displayed on the computer screen. Error 6000 is one of the most common errors striking printers. In this post we have listed the reason why this error suddenly strikes your computer. We have also listed the solutions to rectify this error instantly by yourself. For any other issues, we recommend you to call our Canon printer technical support number and talk to our expert technicians.
CAUSES OF CANON PRINTERS ERROR 6000
This error, i.e., Canon printer error code 6000 can be caused because of many factors. Some possible reasons include:
• The possible reason could be the paper feed tray of your printer that may be preventing from opening or something may have struck in it like tiny paper bits or dust particles.
• Your paper tray may not correctly aligned with your printer and this is why showing the error code.
• Other possibility of error is you have given a multiple of print commands at one single time.
• If your printer is surrounded by lots of documents then again your printer can display the error code 6000.
• The printer line feed either smeared or scratched can also show error 6000
• There may be any defect in-line feed slit OS sensor unit which is causing this error.
STEPS TO FIX CANON PRINTER ERROR CODE 6000
To fix Error 6000, follow these steps accordingly step by step, and you can get your solution to fix the error 6000.
|Method-1 Reset or Restart your Printer
To Reset or Restart your printer might help you in resolving the Error 6000. To Restart your printer.
• Unplug your “Printer” from the “Power Plug,” and leave it for few seconds in the “Pause Mode.”
• Now, plug the power cord on the power plug and “Switch On” the printer.
• Press and “Hold” the power button for few seconds. Then press the “Stop” button Twice.
• Repeat this procedure one more time.
• Now slowly release the “Power” button.
• Press the “Stop” four times.
Move to step 2 if the issue is not resolved.
Method-2 Remove any foreign Particles stuck inside Paper Tray
The Error 6000 might occur due to stuck particles, debris or foreign object in the LF drive. Removed the jammed object carefully will resolve this error completely yet you have to be very careful while doing this. Once you will remove the foreign objects align your paper tray properly and try to print a page.
If it’s still not working, move to next step.
Method 3- Check for any Defective Printer Part
Sometimes it might be a reason because of any defective printer part, replace the defective component. The defective components will include one or more of these items i.e. “LF/ EJ slit film, LF/ EJ” timing sensor unit, paper feed roller unit, logic board and paper feed motor.
Troubleshoot Your Canon Printer Issues with Canon Printer Technical support
You can troubleshoot your printer problems on your own, without spending a lot but there are certain printer issues that require professional hand to fix & repair the issue completely. If still your issue is not resolved, contact our canon printer customer service, which is available 24x7. Our certified technical support team will assist you through our Canon Live Chat or Online support. We offer the best solutions for Canon issues like browser/driver compatibility, WIFI connection, paper jam or driver support etc.
Call us on our Canon Printer Support USA are 1-800-797-6023 for USA & Canada, +44-800-046-5700 for UK & 1-800-769-903 for Australia.
Disclaimer: We are an independent provider of remote technical support for software and peripheral devices. We have no affiliation with any of third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. We collect information from the user but we never share the information to other parties. This information is so valuable for us. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by us or vice versa. If you find any kind of deceitful things present on our website then please inform us.